Web Purchase Returns / Web Purchase Exchanges
The Lash and Brow Institute is committed to making your shopping experience a success and trusts that you will be happy with your purchase. However, if the product is faulty or significantly different from that described or if you simply change your mind and are not 100% happy with your purchase, we are happy to provide you with a refund or exchange within 14 working days of receipt of the product. Subject to the conditions stipulated below.
The Lash & Brow Institute takes intellectual property rights seriously and has a strict no-refund policy for online courses to protect the intellectual property of instructors, content creators, and the organization. The courses contain valuable copyrighted material and are provided under a non-transferable license. Refunds are not available for reasons including a change of mind, inability to complete the course, dissatisfaction, technical issues, or any unspecified reasons.
To return your faulty / significantly different product for a refund, please follow these steps:
1. Kindly be directed to our "contact us" page and fill out an exchange/refund request along with your order number.
2. Upon review and approval we will send you an email with instructions on how to process your return, including a return shipping address.
Points to note:
Package the product to be returned in a well-sealed box (preferably the one it was delivered in) together with:
- Copy of the invoice
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will assess whether the product is faulty, used or significantly different to that shown or described to you, we will either exchange the product for a similar or another product or credit your account. A full refund may also be considered should this be your preference. Refunds will be credited only to the card used to make the original payment.
Please note that you will be responsible for the cost of courier in returning the product to us except in the case when the product is faulty or significantly different to that described.
Incorrect product delivered?
Should we deliver an incorrect product, which does not meet your order or as described on the website, please notify us. We will collect the product at no cost and replace this with the correct product or provide a full refund. Please note that the incorrect product should be treated in accordance with the following guidelines
- It is still in its original packaging, unopened and unused, with all original labels and/or stickers still intact.
- Any seals on the product should not have been tampered with and/or opened or damaged;
- No parts or pieces of the product or packaging are missing whatsoever;
- The return is logged, processed, and returned by you within 14 days of the initial date of purchase
Any damage incurred to this product upon inspection by us may result in disqualification of return or refund. If the above could not be achieved for any reason, please get in touch with us at email@example.com and we are more than happy to treat each case accordingly.
Products not qualifying for a return or refund
The following products do not qualify for a return, exchange, or refund whatsoever:
- Due to online courses containing valuable copyrighted material and to protect the intellectual property of the creators and instructors, refunds are not available for reasons including a change of mind, inability to complete the course, dissatisfaction, technical issues, or any unspecified reasons.
- An electronic gift card;
- Any beauty product, cosmetic or fragrance that has been opened, tested, or used, unless defective.
- No refunds on tweezers due to the sensitivity of the tips and incorrect handling. All tweezers undergo a quality check before shipping