Microneedling, also known by many as Collagen Induction Therapy or Skin Needling, is a cosmetic procedure that involves the rapid continuous puncturing of the skin with tiny micro sterile needles.
The concept of this Microneedling Facial procedure is to create numerous “micro-injuries” on the surface of your skin to improve your complexion through the resulting body’s production of collagen. Microneedling has known to improve the appearance of acne scars (fading them), stretch marks, reducing pore size, improving the texture and quality of the skin, and also to remove fine lines and wrinkles.
For the additional 1-Day Skincare Course:
Please note this course is purely targeted at the anatomy and physiology of the skin. This is particularly important if you are taking any of our other courses that involve skin knowledge, for example, microneedling, permanent make up it does not offer facial techniques or other skin treatments.
In this course you will learn the following:
- Introduction of the anatomy and physiology of the skin
- The layers of the skin and their functions
- The cells within the skin and their functions
- The importance of skin depth
- The depth at which various treatments are safely performed
- How to identify different skin types
- How to identify different skin conditions