When sick, wearing a mask can help to protect others from contracting your illness. And when well, wearing a mask around those who are sick will probably decrease your own chances of becoming infected. But these masks are far from foolproof. Always wear the mask blue-side out as this side is water repellant.
Tips to avoid adhesive exposure:
- Keep Cyanoacrylate out of your breathing space
- Avoid glue rings as the adhesive is held too close to your nose
- Work in a well-ventilated area
- Cure adhesive on your stone, add water to it
- Dispose of finished adhesive palette in a pedal bin