In order to confidently become an expert at airbrush tanning techniques you would need more than a simple “demo” that leaves you frustrated and not competent enough to serve customers. The following aspects of spray tan application are covered:
- Full practical instruction on use of your machine and the airbrush technique, which has been perfected over time
- Comprehensive theory covering DHA and the spray tan product – how to achieve the correct colour for each skin tone
- How to avoid the dreaded ORANGE that plagues most spray tan salons
- Complete user manual (with pictures) for streak-free spray tanning including troubleshooting for the tan result and machine (refer back to this regularly) NO patches, NO streaks
- Exactly which positions to tan your clients in, to avoid any crease marks and dirty feet streaks
- Supplier list for stock, equipment, servicing of machine and products (in Cape Town or JHB)
- Invaluable insider tips on how to run a tan business and the best tricks to market your salon
Cost is: R2500 for the spray tan course, tan manual and tan product supplier list. The course is 2-3 hours initially and includes unlimited refresher sessions (booking essential) to help you fully grasp the airbrushing process. Support is also offered via email or text so you are never alone. Visits to our salon to ask further questions are welcome!
We offer the purchase of a tried and tested Spray Tan Machine, pop-up tan tent and spray tan solution at extra cost. Contact us now to enquire about our training and equipment.
Training is booked, dates are based on availability and discussed with student.
We now offer 12 month payment plans for our spray tan courses through Mobicred! Enquire now…